AKSU Recruitment 2021 By Akwa Ibom State University
AKSU Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of a bursar in the university. Akwa Ibom State University is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The position holder shall take charge as the Chief Financial Officer of the University while reporting to the Vice-Chancellor on day-to-day administration as well as the control of the financial affairs of the University.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2021 For Technical Trainee Programme
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment And Application Portal
- Applicants must have a considerable degree of competence responsiveness, demonstrable integrity as well as transparency on matters of financial and human resource management.
- Applicants must possess ICT knowledge as well as being conversant with current trends in financial reporting
- The applicant must exhibit innovative approaches to the running of an ICT-driven Bursary, efficiently working at the highest level to terminate delays as well as bureaucratic bottlenecks.
- Must be able to advise the Vice-Chancellor in planning and executing strategies to improve internal revenue generation while promoting the culture of “doing more with less”
- Additionally, applicants should write in not more than five hundred (500) words their proposal for fund generation and management for the University.
- Applicants must be holders of Honours Degree with at least Second Class in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Management from a recognized University.
- Must be a registered member of an appropriate accounting professional body such as ICAN, ANAN.
- Applicants for this position must possess First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Must possess WASC, SSC (WAEC or NECO), GCE or equivalent qualification with at least five (5) Credit Passes of which English Language, Mathematics and Economics must be inclusive.
- Those with MBA or any relevant higher Degree will have an advantage;
- A minimum of Twelve (12) years post-qualification cognate experience of which 4 years must be as Deputy Bursar in a University or similar institution.
The Bursar is a Principal Officer of the Akwa Ibom State University is a single term of five (5).
Salary and Conditions of Service
Recruited individuals will be placed on consolidated salary for Bursars while enjoying all the allowances usually associated with the Principal Officer position in Nigeria in addition to other benefits as may be approved by the AKSU Governing Council.
How To Apply For The AKSU Recruitment
Suitably qualified individuals are required to forward Twenty-five (25) copies of each of their Applications and CV containing these details:
- Full name
- Post sought
- Date and Place of birth
- Permanent Home and Current Contact Addresses
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic / Professional Qualification (attach photocopies of all certificates)
- Previous Working Experience (Giving rank and salary) details of research work and publications
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees, one of whom must be in a position to supply academic, and/or professional references.
Applications should be addressed to:
Akwa Ibom State University,
Ikot Akpaden, Mpat Enin, L.G.A,
P.M.B. 1167, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 4th August.
The position applied for should be boldly stated at the top left-hand corner of the envelopes containing the applications.
Applicants should ask their Referee to forward their reports, in confidential cover, directly to the “Vice-Chancellor”.