AKSUBEB Recruitment 2021 For Akwa Ibom State Teachers
AKSUBEB Recruitment is currently ongoing for candidates that will serve as school teachers in Akwa Ibom state as the board has unveiled its plan to integrate at least 3000 new teachers into the state’s schools.
The Akwa Ibom Universal Basic Education Board hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-stated criteria to proceed to apply.
- University Of Uyo Recruitment – UNIUYO Application Form Portal
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment At SSEB Portal
- Ibom Specialist Hospital Recruitment On Multiple Positions (ISH)
AKSUBEB Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) holders.
- Applicants must possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE WAEC/ NECO/ GCE of which Mathematics and English Language is compulsory plus 3 other relevant subjects or Grade II Certificate, National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a reputable institution.
- Must not be more than the age of 35.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- A valid means of identification such as Permanent Voters Card, National ID, Driver’s License, or Nigeria Passport.
- Good communication skill is required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- The applicant must not be enrolled in N-power or FTS.
- Applicants must not be a cultist.
National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a reputable College of Education (Not NTI). Candidates with pass grades need not apply.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED) from a reputable university with at least 2nd Class Lower Division and must possess NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter.
The recruitment is for candidates from all the local government in the state which are as follows:
2. EASTERN OBOLO
5. ESSIEN UDIM
13. IKOT ABASI
14. IKOT EKPENE
26. ORUK ANAM
How To Apply For AKSUBEB Recruitment
Eligible candidates should forward their typewritten application alongside photocopies of relevant credentials addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Akwa Ibom State.
Applications should be submitted to the Local Education Authority (LEA) in the candidate’s Local Government Area (LGA) starting from the 12th of April and ends on the 26th of April.
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be notified for the AKSUBEB examination.