Application is invited from the suitably qualified Anambrarians for the Anambra State Fire Service Recruitment 2021 on the listed positions below.
Nigeria Civil Defence (NSCDC) Recruitment 2021 Portal CDFIPB.Careers
Available Positions For The Anambra State Fire Service Recruitment
CATEGORY A (FIRE OFFICER CADRE)
Fire Officer I (FO I) [Grade Level 09]
- Aspirants must be Master’s Degree holders in Building Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering obtained from recognized University.
- The applicant must be a registered member of a recognized professional body in his/her field.
Fire Officer II (FO II) [Grade Level 08]
- Aspirants must be Bachelor’s Degree holders in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Building Technology which must be acquired from a recognized university.
CATEGORY B (FIRE SUPERINTENDENT CADRE)
Higher Fire Superintendent (HFS) [Grade Level 08]
- Aspirants must be Higher National Diploma (HND) holders in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Building Technology obtained from a recognized institution.
Fire Superintendent (FS) [Grade Level 07]
- Aspirants must be holders of the Graduate Membership Diploma of the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE).
Assistant Fire Superintendent (AFS) [Grade Level 06]
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) certification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Building Technology is required for this position.
CATEGORY C (FIREMAN CADRE)
Fireman I (FM I) [Grade Level 04]
- Aspirants must possess GCE Ordinary Level, WAEC/NECO certification or its equivalent with at least four (4) credits obtained in one sitting or five (5) credits obtained in two sittings, of which English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry are compulsory with one other Science subject.
Fireman II (FM II) [Grade Level 03]
- Aspirants must possess GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO certificate or its equivalent with at least three (3) credits obtained in one sitting or four (4) credits obtained in two sittings, of which English Language or Mathematics is compulsory.
CATEGORY D (PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVER)
- Candidates for this position must be GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO certificate holders or its equivalent with at least three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, of which English Language is compulsory.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in category ‘D’ or ‘E’.
- Trade Test 1, 2, 3 with good driving skills is required.
- Applicants must be of good temperament.
- Applicants must have at least two years’ experience.
All applicants of all categories and positions must possess below criteria:
- Applicants must be Anambra State indigenes.
- Aspirants must have the requisite qualifications.
- Applicants must be between 18 years and 35 years of age.
Male applicants must be at least 1.65m in height while the females should be at least 1.60m.
- Male applicants’ chest must measure at least 0.87.
- Must be certified medically fit by a recognized hospital.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Have a crime-free history
How To Apply For The Anambra State Fire Service
- Download and print out the application form here.
- Download the reference form as well from the above link and ensure it is filled and signed by your referee before the screening exercise.
- Fill and complete the application form and submit in person or via courier to:
Anambra State Fire Service
Head Office Complex,
Adjacent Agu Awka Junction,
Awka, Anambra State
- The application form submission deadline is Thursday, 21st November 2019.
- Multiple Applications leads to automatic disqualification.
- Application is completely free of charge so candidates are advised to debunk any request of money from anybody for the recruitment as it is solely on qualification.