Anatomopathologist Job Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is calling onto the general public to apply for the position of Anatomopathologist in the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps (TAC) Scheme to provide professional services as volunteers in different institutes under the African Union Commission (Pan African University), the Republic of Uganda, the Republic of Burundi, the Republic of Liberia, and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) (West African Health Organization).
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a department of government that is charged with the statutory responsibility for the totality of bilateral as well as multilateral relations management between Nigeria and other countries plus International organizations.
We are currently looking for Anatomopathologist with the below-listed qualifications:
Requirements For Anatomopathologist Job
- Candidates must have first-degree certification in a relevant department from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must be a specialist in Anatomopathology.
- At least 5 years of work experience is required.
How To Apply For Anatomopathology Job In Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Suitably qualified candidates are required to follow the below procedure to apply:
Submit an application to: email@example.com
The application must have the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates (those with any foreign certificates should endeavor to get the certificate(s) authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education).
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption certificate (photocopy).
Submit the hard copies of an Application containing the above-stated documents enclosed in an envelope via a courier addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
The application deadline is 19th April 2021.
The application is completely free of charge.
Individuals who have formerly worked with the TAC scheme must not apply.
The position holder may be posted to any African, Caribbean, or Pacific Country where his/ her functions is required.