Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) $100 Million Entrepreneurship Programme
An application is now open for eligible candidates on the 6th Cycle of Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) one hundred (100) Million dollars entrepreneurship programme.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) one hundred (100) million dollars entrepreneurship programme is a scheme powered and sponsored by a Nigerian economist, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, the chairman of Heirs Holdings, the United Bank for Africa, and Transcorp; Mr. Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu.
The programme is organized to create at least 1,000,000 new jobs and also generates at least $10 billion in revenue from the new jobs across Africa.
TheTEF one hundred (100) million dollars entrepreneurship programme will empower African entrepreneurs by providing them with the well planned 7 Pillars which is as follows:
- $5,000 in seed capital.
- Business development training.
- One-on-one mentoring.
- Access to TEF Connect.
- Pan-African meetups.
- TEF network membership.
- Annual TEF Entrepreneurship Forum participation, the largest convening of the African entrepreneurship ecosystem.
However, an applicant must possess some specific criteria before he or she can be selected to benefit from this programme as the 4,470 current empowered entrepreneurs from the previous cycles of the TEF one hundred (100) million dollars entrepreneurship programme, the requirements are listed below.
Trader Moni Free Loan Registration And Application
Requirements For The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) $100 Million Entrepreneurship Programme
- The applicant must be a citizen or a legal resident of any African country.
- Individuals who run for-profit businesses based in Africa that are no older than three years.
- Scalability, feasibility, and potential for growth of the product and service.
- The market opportunity for the idea/business.
- Financial understanding.
- Leadership potential and entrepreneurial skills.
- Click here to visit the TEF $100 Million application portal.
- Fill the online signup form accurately.
Click on the ‘Sign up button’.
- Follow the on-site guide to complete your application.
Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) $100 Million Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 application deadline is the 31st of March.
One Comment on “Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation (tef) $100 Million Entrepreneurship”
I will be glad if am verified