West Africa’s largest airline; Arik Airline, is currently recruiting for the below positions.
Repair Management Officer
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
- The position holder will be responsible for the management of the unserviceable aircraft items.
- He/She handles core return, wheel and brake repair, vendors warranty, and management.
- Repair management officers deal directly with the original equipment manufacturer and repair shop to get the best quote and manage repair in an efficient manner.
- He/She reviews all unserviceable spares placed at Technical stores.
- Will be responsible for getting the approved repair shop for the repair proposal.
- Proposal evaluation and approval process.
- Responsible for raising repair orders and manage cost and repair TAT.
- The position holder complies with modification spares if the need arises.
- Liaise with the Technical Logistic department to manage the movement of spares.
- Management of the repair for the spares removed at MROs facility in the time of major maintenance.
- The Repair Management Officer supports Engineering to carry out a Repair/ Overhaul proposal for major components such as Engine /APU /Landing gear.
- Will take charge of the inventory reports and correspondence preparation.
Person Specification/ Requirements
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Should be IT Literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Candidate should possess planning, excellent analytical and judgment skills.
- The applicant should have knowledge of Aircraft parts.
- Must have strong negotiation with Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize properly and handle tasks and projects simultaneously with various cross-functional teams.
Qualification and Experience
- The applicant must possess a University degree.
- Must have 5 years of working experience in a similar field preferably in the aviation industry.
The Repair Management Officer is expected to interact with the below amongst others:
– Supply Chain.
– Technical store.
Application Procedures For The Arik Airline Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com