Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship – Communications Recruitment
Application is invited from the suitably qualified Nigerian graduates for the Ignite Graduate Internship – Communications Recruitment at Baker Hughes.
The Baker Hughes graduate internship program is set to last for 12 months of which the candidates are exposed to the practical work experience in the oil and gas industry.
- International Medical Corps Recruitment – Finance Director
- HP Job Vacancy – Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa
- Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Nokia Corporation Nigeria
Ignite Graduate Internship – Communications
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The candidate supports Communications functions and projects that cut across multiple communications domains.
- Candidates will be educated and mentored personally from the top minds in their various fields while being involved in a variety of disciplines including internal and employee communication, commercial communication strategy development and execution, external media and public relations.
- Beneficially experience will be unique and personalized according to his/her interests, competencies, and business needs.
- The interns will be part of the corporate social media strategy, crisis management, organizational change management communications, and other Communications field critical skills.
- Challenging work assignments.
- Developmental feedback.
- Will be exposed to a multinational company.
- The candidate will be opportune to network with Leaders and other interns.
Requirements And Qualifications
- The applicant must have graduated from the University/College recently.
- Must not have more than 1 to 1.5 years of work experience/ or with NYSC discharge certificate (if applicable).
- Applicants must be authorized to work fulltime in Nigeria without any restriction.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or related degrees is preferable.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Excellent organization skills are required.
- Must be excellently fluent in the English Language.
- The applicant must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be a confident and a self-starter individual who has proven drive.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks independently and work to deadlines.
Preferred Requirements And Qualifications
- Proven effective written and oral communication.
- critical thinking/analytical skills.
- Initiative as well as involvement in student societies/volunteer work.
- A continuous learning mindset.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
How To Apply For The Position Of Ignite Graduate Internship – Communications
- Visit the Baker Hughes recruitment portal here
- Fill your information form.
- Fill your experience form.
- Answer application questions.
- Answer additional application questions.
- Submit your application
-The deadline for the application is not stated.
-Only the Baker Hughes shortlisted candidates will be invited