Baker Hughes Recruitment – Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist
The vacant position of Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist is available at Baker Hughes Company; applications are thereby invited from interested qualified candidates.
Baker Hughes is an international company which specializes in integrated oilfield products, services as well as digital solutions.
- Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis Leader – SSA Baker Hughes
- Airtel Recruitment 2020 March For Process Improvement and Data Analyst
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 HSE Manager Mines Job
Baker Hughes Recruitment Description
Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Nigeria
- The Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist places and follows-up on POs.
- He/she gives advice to the Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in the own field.
- The role holder will build relationships with suppliers for the execution of PO.
- Manage problems and schedule changes.
- Update ERP.
- This position holder communicates with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Supports the project as a team member or leads small projects.
Note: Work goals completion usually last for 3 – 6 months and the time horizon for results or impact is usually 2 – 12 months after the event.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree certification from a recognized university/college or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Sourcing.
- At least 3 additional years of experience in Buying-Procurement is required.
- A strong oral and written communication skill is a must.
- Must be able to influence others and lead small teams.
- The applicant must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Must be able to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Candidate must possess effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability is a must.
How To Apply For Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist At Baker Hughes
– Visit the Bakers Hugh recruitment portal.
– Upload your Resume and personal information.
– Click next and fill your experience.
– Answer application questions.
– Answer additional application questions.
– Review your application and submit.
The application deadline is not specified.
The Company offers equal opportunity to employers so the employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national/ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status/other law protected characteristics.