BEDC Recruitment 2021 For Graduate Trainee Programme
BEDC Recruitment is currently ongoing for the current year graduate trainee programme, interested candidates who studied the below-listed courses as well as possess all the criteria stated criteria should proceed to apply:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Mathematics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) is among the successors of distribution companies (Discos) established following the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
BEDC is charged with the responsibility for retail distribution of electricity in Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and Ondo States covering the geographical area of 55,770 square kilometers.
The company operates from twenty-five (25) business districts with approximately 350 offices situated across the aforementioned four (4) states powering about 4 million households with about 13 million people.
At BEDC, our focus is to solve the challenges that take us a step closer to our vision every day. Working with Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) you will be exposed to new knowledge and skills by joining a dynamic team of professionals that are committed to great work.
- FADAC Resources And Services Recruitment And Application Portal
- Gemstone Microfinance Recruitment And Application Portal
- LASIEC Adhoc Recruitment By Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission
- Applicants must possess Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) with at least Credit passes in Mathematics and English Language.
- Must be an HND/ BSc holder in any of the courses listed above.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower/ Lower Credit.
- Applicants must not be above the age of 28 years.
- Eligible Candidates MUST have completed their NYSC Program.
How To Apply For BEDC Recruitment For Graduate Trainee
- Proceed to the application form portal
- Fill the online form with accurate information as requested.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for the next procedure if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th Jun.