Bells University Of Technology, BELLSTECH Admission 2020/2021
The Bells University of Technology Admission is currently ongoing for the 2020/2021 BELLSTECH academic session for candidates who reached the JAMB cut off mark of 180 and are interested to enroll into one of the best universities in the country.
The Bells University of Technology started operation on July 1ST 2005 at Ota in Ogun state Nigeria with the mission to discover, spread and employ science and engineering knowledge for the well-being of humans as well as societal development.
The University currently has four colleges and various courses offered at Bells University of Technology (BELLSTECH) are listed below.
Courses Offered At Bells University Of Technology
College Of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
College Of Environmental Sciences
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
College Of Management Sciences
- Business Administration
- Finance and Banking
- Management Technology
College Of Natural And Applied Sciences
- Applied Mathematics with Statistics
- Computer science
- Food Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Information Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Physics with Electronics
How To Apply For BELLSTECH Admission
- Click here to visit Bells University of Technology application portal.
- Input your JAMB Reg. number and your details will appear.
- Observe your details then proceed to make payments for Application Form Fee: 2,500 and Admission Processing Fee: 3,000 through Bells University onsite InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform using your ATM card.
- After making payment proceed to create an account where you will be required to input your active email and phone number.
- Upon successful account creation, click the ‘Returning Applicant Login’ link to log into your account.
- Fill the online application form accurately and upload your passport photograph.
- Observe your completed application form and submit.
- Print out your Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- Log back to the BELLSTECH portal to check your admission status, print out your admission letter if admitted.
A bank service charge of N350 is applicable in each transaction made through the InterSwitch platform.