BRISIN Recruitment Final Stage Exam/ Test Date & Requirements
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, BRISIN Recruitment Final Stage Exam/ Test Date & Requirements have been announced.
All the shortlisted candidates who succeeded through the 1st stage application process of the BRISIN massive job recruitment are advised to get ready for an online Exam which will begin from 25th March to 1st April 2019.
The Examination is for the final-stage selection process for the 2018/2019 BRISIN massive job recruitment.
Exam Requirements For The BRISIN Recruitment Final Stage Exam
- Stable Internet connection
- BRISIN Application Number
- Personal Details
- Five hundred (N500) Naira Processing fee which will be paid using a credit card (ATM Card)
Step By Step Guide To Writing The BRISIN Test/ Exam
- Go to the BRISIN Exam/ Text portal www.test.brisin.ng and log in with your BRISIN Registration Number or Email.
- Make a sum payment of N500 using your ATM card as instructed in the portal.
- Copy the generated TAC authentication code and paste somewhere safe before clicking on the “Take the test now” button; you can as well check your email for the TAC authentication code (Check your spam folder if the TAC Authentication code is not found in your Inbox).
- Click the “take test now” button and log in with the TAC authentication code generated for you.
- Read Instructions thoroughly and accept the test.
- Your questions will load in few seconds and proceed.
– The Test link above will be active starting from 25th March to 1st April 2019.
– Try to complete your online test within this time frame as failure to do so leads to automatic disqualification.