BRISIN Recruitment Portal – Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria, BRISIN recruitment portal is now open for unemployed Nigerians in various fields and professions.
BRISIN is a scheme introduced by the Dermo Impex Italia and was approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria under former President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, while the immediate President Goodluck Jonathan inaugurated a Technical Committee for the BRISIN implementation.
Currently, the Federal Government is set to recruit 5000 unemployed Nigerians in the pilot phase at FCT to drive the implementation of the scheme.
- BRISIN Recruitment Final Stage Exam/ Test Date – Requirements
- NISLT Massive Recruitment Portal www.nislt.gov.ng
- FMC Asaba Recruitment 2019 – Federal Medical Centre
- Kaduna State College Of Education Recruitment 2019
BRISIN Scheme Phases
|Commercial and productive activities.|
GSM distribution and providers services.
Labour, employed and unemployed.
Migration both within and outside Nigeria Diaspora.
Motorizations, mobile and immobile Engine.
Spare part dealers and all type of maintenance.
Urbanization buildings and their uses, etc.
Required Field of Studies
Banking and Finance.
Carpentry and Woodwork.
Qualifications and Grade Levels
- Masters and Ph.D. (Grade level 10 – 14)
- B.sc / BA / HND, etc (Grade level 8 – 10)
- ND / NCE (Grade level 5 – 7)
GCE / SSCE / Drivers (Grade level 3 – 4)
– Click here.
– Register and follow the on-site guide.
– Applicants with the best qualifications in each field will be selected.
– The selected candidates will be sponsored to Italy, US, and London for 2 weeks trainee courses.