Broadcast Engineer Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the BroadcastEngineer job vacancy in Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), so all interested candidates should proceed and apply but that would be when the person have all mentioned criteria as well as being able to render the following functions in the ministry:
- The Engineer shall install and maintain broadcast equipment, electrical and mechanical installations in the station.
- She/ he shall be charged with the responsibilities of masts, fibre optic cables, satellite dishes, cooling systems, microwaves, as well as buildings, furniture, and the work environment.
- These are in addition to other duties assigned to him/her by superiors.
- The applicant must possess at least a first-degree certification in a relevant engineering course from a reputable university.
- Should be thoroughly proficient in computer.
- He/ she must be a registered member of COREN or NSE with evidence.
How To Apply For Broadcast Engineer In Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Upon properly reading through the requested criteria for this position as aforementioned and you think you are the appropriate person for this job, all you need to do is to just follow the below guidelines and apply:
- Proceed to Kaduna State Government (KDSG) recruitment portal.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Log into your registered email to verify your account.
- Upon the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the Broadcast Engineer position.
- Complete your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Proofread your filled online application form for possible mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.