CAC Entity Electronic Account Creation Procedure And Application Form CAC-MISC 03 Download
This page contains the CAC Entity Electronic Account Creation procedure as well as the Application Form CAC-MISC 03 download link for companies, Incorporated Trustees, and Business Names.
This is a new method that would give room for entities to electronically submit documents as well as statutory returns to the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) without the hassle of having to visit the commission’s office as usual.
It’s worthy to note that the Entity’s Electronic Account would be administered by an entity officer/ authorized officer appointed by the majority of the Directors/ Partners/ Trustees hence, any document, information, or return forwarded through the Entity’s Electronic Account by the authorized officer shall be deemed duly authenticated.
How To Apply For CAC Entity Electronic Account
Download and print the CAC-MISC O3 Application Form here
Fill in the Entity details as follows:
- Registration number.
- Entity name.
- Type of entity (Company/ Incorporated Trustees/ Business Name)
The Undertaking part is already filled for you.
Fill in the details of the Account Administrator (Authorised Officer) as follows:
- First Name.
- Other Names.
- Description (By the Director/ Partner/ Secretary/ Trustee/ Proprietor/ any Authorized Officer)
Sole Director/ Proprietor or Majority Directors/ Partners/ Trustees should provide the following information:
- Phone no.
After the CAC-MISC O3 is completed and duly signed, it should be submitted to the commission.
- ‘Authorized Officer’ means the person appointed by the majority of the Directors/ Partners/ Trustees to administer the entity electronic account.
- The Authorized Officer shall be in charge of the electronic submission of the Company’s/ Business Name’s/ Partnership’s/ Incorporated Trustees’ documents to the Commission.
- The Authorized Officer can be able to create Sub-Administrators for the account.
- The Directors/ Partners/ Trustees can change the Authorized Officer at any time as well as remove any or all of the Sub-Administrators.
- A copy of the required means of photo identification for Authorized Officer must be attached.