Cardiologist Job Recruitment At Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs is inviting applications from the suitably qualified candidates for the position of Cardiologist in the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps (TAC) Scheme to provide professional services as volunteers in various institutes under the African Union Commission (Pan African University), the Republic of Uganda, the Republic of Liberia, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) (West African Health Organization), as well as the Republic of Burundi.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the arm of government that is bestowed with statutory responsibility for the totality of bilateral as well as multilateral relations management between Nigeria and other countries plus International organizations.
We are currently looking for a Cardiologist with the below-listed qualifications:
- Candidates must be first-degree certification holders in a relevant field from a reputable institution.
- The candidate must be a specialist in Cardiology.
- At least 5 years of work experience is required.
How To Apply For Cardiology Job In Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
Eligibly interested individuals should follow the below procedure to apply:
Send an application to: email@example.com
Your application must have the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates of which all foreign certificates must have been authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education (if any).
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption certificate (photocopy).
Send the hard copies of an Application containing the above-stated documents enclosed in an envelope and addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
The application deadline is 19th April 2021.
The application is completely free of charge.
Candidates who have previously worked with the TAC scheme need not apply.
The candidate may be deployed to different African, Caribbean, or Pacific Countries where his/ her functions is required.