Chevron-Nnpc Joint Venture Scholarship for 200 Level Students
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in conjunction with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), invites the interested and qualified Nigerian students to apply for its Chevron-NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship.
The application is meant for full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the below-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science.
Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
- Total International Scholarship For Masters Degree Program
- Ptdf Scholarship Scheme 2021 for postgraduate study in UK university
- ADUN University School Fees, Scholarship And Tuition Breakdown
- Bertha Centre for Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship, GSB Scholarship
- ptdf postgraduate scholarship available courses & approved UK universities
- Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship for international students
- PTDF Scholarship Scheme for UK Universities Now Open
Application Procedures for the Chevron-NNPC Joint Venture Scholarship
- Click here to visit the application portal.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Input your username, email and desired password and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Follow the on-site guide to complete your application.
- Applicants for the Chevron-NNPC joint venture scholarship are ineligible to apply for or any other Chevron, NNPC or its affiliates sponsored scholarships such as “Agbami scholarship”.
- Only application submitted through the Chevron – NNPC Joint Venture application portal will be considered valid.
- All applications and required documents should be submitted online through the application portal because hard copies of any document submitted will be rejected.
- All selected candidates will be invited for computer-based qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
- Applicants are advised to register with personal phone numbers and email as the short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by SMS text messages and email.
- Application Deadline: 6th August 2018