Chief Medical Director Vacancy At Ibom Speciaistl Hospital (ISH)
The position of Chief Medical Director is currently vacant at Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH) Uyo, Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply, however, he/ she must possess all the criteria stated below.
Meanwhile, the following are the responsibilities of the Chief Medical Director at Ibom Specialist Hospital Uyo.
Responsibilities Of The Chief Medical Director At Ibom Specialist Hospital
- This position holder as the Chief Executive Officer shall manage the hospital shall and account to the hospital’s board as well as the government through the Honorable Commissioner for Health.
- The Director shall be in charge of formulation and execution of policy thrust as well as daily management of the hospital.
- Ensures specific deliverables are finished at the expected time.
- He/ she shall manage the hospital services independently of the government for maximum profit and to make IHS; the hub of high-end medical care in Nigeria to help curb medical tourism.
- Applicants must have MBBS, MBBCh, or equivalent certification from a reputable institution.
- Must be a registered member of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with a current practicing license.
- Applicant must not have exceeded the age of 60 years.
- Be at least 15 years post-graduation.
- Must be an associate fellow of the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Post-Graduate College or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Consultant is needed.
- Must have proven integrity with adherence to high ethical standards.
- Good knowledge and versatility in Information and Communications Technology are a must-have.
- Applicants who have additional qualifications in Hospital management, Business management, Financial management, or Personnel management will have added advantage.
- Having a cognate experience in the management of clinical services in a hospital of similar standard or management of a standard and large private corporation will have added advantage.
This shall include an accommodation, official vehicle as well as a monthly gross salary of three million naira including other negotiable packages.
How To Apply For The Position Of Chief Medical Officer
Eligible individuals should forward 20 copies of the Application Letter and Resume enclosed in an envelope to:
The Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Simply submit an e-copy to email@example.com
- The salary for the position of the Director of Administration is very attractive and negotiable.
- Applicants are expected to include a vision statement for the hospital and in particular towards making Ibom Specialist Hospital run independently of the government profitably, in not more than 1500 words.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.
- The application deadline is 26th March 2021.