Consultant Frontline Vacancy At Standard Bank
An application is invited by the Standard Bank to replace the Vacancy of Consultant Frontline in the bank.
Standard Bank, Consultant Frontline Job Overview
Job ID: 23198
Job Sector: Banking
Responsibilities of Consultant Frontline
- The Consultant Frontline is responsible for offering excellent customer service by identifying the customer’s needs, assisting the customer in an efficient and effective manner and ensuring their queries are attended to.
- The position holder will be offering excellent customer service by identifying the customers’ needs.
- Effectively and efficiently assisting the customer.
- He/She will be Referring the customer to the department or person who can handle the query(s).
- United Bank for Africa, UBA Latest Graduate Trainee Job
- FirstBank Recruitment – PRODUCT MANAGER, COMMUNITY BANKING
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy – Tax Manager – Bank – Apply Now
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience working in a customer-facing role within a financial organization.
- Applicants with a FAIS/RE qualification has an added advantage.
- The applicant should be ready to work between Monday and Sundays.
- The applicant should be able to work shifts and, in some regions, work at any of the branches.
- wear uniforms.
Excellent communication skills are important (both verbal and written) because the position holder’s primary focus will be to interact with clients and also provides timely, accurate information so that appropriate decisions can be made.
Customer service orientation
Applicants should be skilled and motivated to deliver outstanding customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
Applicant should have the ability to refer the customers to the rightful office, as well as recognize the customersâ€™ financial services requirements and cross-sell services that meet those requirements.
Officer Frontline should know and consistently apply the Standard Bank legal framework, processes, and regulations across products and customers.
The applicant must be willing and able to follow through on customer requests, provide immediate feedback and should be able to rectify any issues that need to be resolved.
Applicants must have basic calculations, counting, and Numerical skills because large amounts of money are required to handle.
– Click here to visit the application portal.
– Follow the on-site guide to complete your application.
Standard Bank will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of the recruitment process, Contact the Fraudline on 0800222050 or forward to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za whenever you experience this.”