COOU Post UTME 2020 And Direct Entry Admission Application
This is to inform the general public that the portal is now open to receive applications for the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME, and Direct Entry 2020/2021 screening exercise.
It is very important to note that the application and admission are only open for candidates who chose the university as either first or second choice and scored at least 160 marks in the JAMB 2020 examination.
Eligible candidates should follow the application instructions as stated below to be able to apply successfully via the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University admission portal.
|>>Delta State University Delsu Post Utme and Direct Entry Admission 2020
>>Kwara State Poly ND/HND Post UTME Admission Full/Part-time 2020
>>Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Courses, School Fees
How To Apply For The COOU Post UTME And Direct Entry 2020
- Firstly, candidates are required to generate a payment invoice as follows:
- Visit portal.coou.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB Reg. number and other required details correctly.
- Submit and a payment invoice will be generated automatically.
- Print out the payment invoice and proceed to any branch of the below-listed banks nationwide and pay two thousand Naira (2000) through REMITA platform using the generated invoice or alternatively complete the payment online via the COOU REMITA integrated portal using an ATM Card:
– Ecobank Plc
– Fidelity Bank Plc
– Zenith Bank Plc
- Upon successful payment, a printout containing an Access Pin Codes will be issued to the candidate.
- Return to the COOU admission portal and log into your dashboard using the Access PIN Codes.
- Fill the online registration form correctly with your Bio-data information.
- Submit and print out the acknowledgment slip which shall be required on the Post UTME screening exercise day which shall be communicated to all candidates.
- Any candidate experiencing portal login issue or any other issue at all should contact Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University through 08038739845, 08060378049.
The application portal closes on Friday, August 02, 2019.