Dana Air Recruitment 2021 Technical Support Engineers (AVIONICS)
Dana Air Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of Technical Support Engineers (Avionics) in the airline industry.
Interested candidates are expected to possess all the requirements and functions stated below before thinking of proceeding to the application process.
Dana Airlines Limited which operates with the nomenclature Dana Air is a fully private sector-owned carrier. The airline launched its first flight operations in Nigeria on the 10th day of November 2008 and ever since then has inaugurated a progressively developed route network that brings convenience and choice to our customers.
- United Nigeria Airline Recruitment Portal Ramp Coordinator
- Air Peace Recruitment Passenger Service Executive
- Arik Airline Recruitment Apply Now @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ibom Air Recruitment – Application Portal www.ibomair.com
- SPIE Oil And Gas Recruitment Application Portal
Dana Air is focused on improving the well-being of the flying public in all product offerings, we are committed to bringing an aviation service that combines the best elements of legacy carriers, world-class safety plus quality on-board services as well as latest technology (online services) coupled with the operational efficiency of new-age carriers to Nigerians.
Requirements For Dana Air Recruitment
- Applicants must be HND/Degree holders in Engineering (Preferably Aircraft Maintenance Engineering).
- Must possess AMEL (B2) with type on the pressurized airframe and jet engines or Multi-category in Radio Instrument, Electrical, and Compass
- Airframe (A) license on large transport pressurized aircraft
- Engine (C) License on Jet Engine preferably PW JT8 series is re required
- At least 6 years experience in Engineering Specialist/ Technical Support Engineering/ System Engineering
- Candidates are preferred to possess good computer knowledge
How To Apply For Technical Support Engineers (AVIONICS) In Dana Air
Suitably qualified candidates should send their cover letter as well as up-to-date Resume quoting the appropriate Job Ref: DAL/Eng./TSE to email@example.com not later than 2 weeks of this publication.