Delta State Emerging Market Model Initiative (EMMI) Application 2021
The Delta State Emerging Market Model Initiative (EMMI) application for the current year is ongoing for suitably qualified individuals who possess all the criteria mentioned below.
- Delta Youths STEP Cycle Application Form Portal
- Delta State ICT for Self-Employment Training By Innovation Hub (DSIhub)
- Imo Youth Empowerment Application Form By IMSG
EMMI is a program organized by the Delta State Government in conjunction with Microsoft as well as other private and public stakeholders to offer Delta teeming youths, sustainable, scalable reskilling and employment services aligned to the local market.
At least 5000 Deltan shall undergo free training in the areas of Cloud computing, Web development, and Software development.
Benefits of this Program
- Each participant to receive Laptop
- Training on:
- Cyber Security
- Software Development
- Product Design
- Entrepreneurship development
- Training to be both physically and online
- Microsoft Certification to be issued after training
- Must be an indigene of Delta State
- Must be B.Sc/HND/OND holders, preferably in ICT.
- Not more than 35 years of age
- The applicant must possess basic computer working knowledge such as the use of MS office applications, email, browsing/searching the web, creating & editing PDFs, etc.
How To Apply For Delta State Emerging Market Model Initiative (EMMI) Program
- Proceed to the Delta State EMMI application portal https://deltaemergingmarket.com/
- Hit the ‘Get Started’ or ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Hit the ‘Register Now’ button to submit your application.
- The application deadline is 7th December.
- Only candidates that were shortlisted shall be contacted.