Delta State Start-Up Academy Application Under Delta State Innovation Hub
Delta State start-up academy is organized under the Delta State Innovation Hub (DSIHub) program with the aim to aid the development of candidates with a passion for technology which plays a vital role in the transformation of the state as well as the entire nation.
It was discovered that many individuals especially youths and other business enterprise has the zeal and passion for invention and creation of technology required to fix local problems. DSIHub shall unearth such individuals/youths, as well as companies, to support them to bring their ideas/products to life within the state.
This program is brought to you by Delta State Government as the name implies; in conjunction with Zenith bank, the Ministry of Science and Technology, as well as other reputable organizations.
There are various courses freely available for the Delta State Start-Up Academy which is as follows:
Delta State Start-Up Academy Courses
- Basic and Advanced Frontend/Backend Web Development Training
- Mobile Development
- UI/UX Design Essentials
- Advanced Networking
Who Is Eligible?
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelors Degree (BSc) from a recognized institution.
- Should be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Those with a government-issued means of identification such as a National I.D card, Int’l passport, driver’s license, voter’s card.
- The candidate must be an indigene of Delta State and must present his/her Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin.
- Candidates should be a residence or ready to relocate to Delta State throughout the training period that will be held in Asaba, the state Capital.
- Candidates must take a computer-based test which is the preliminary assessment for all interested individuals.
- The candidate must have graduated through a tertiary institution and looking to start a business.
- Must submit a duly signed Guarantor’s Form which can be gotten here.
- Individuals who complete and submitted their application forms within stipulated timelines.
- Individuals that are ready to commit to full attendance on the training schedule
- The candidate should be unemployed or able to leave a place of employment for the entire training period as distraction or withdrawal once enrolled is wouldn’t be entertained.
How To Apply
- Proceed to the DSIHub application portal.
- Follow the ‘Apply for Startup Academy’ link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application using the requested information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and wait to be shortlisted
Note: Multiple application leads to automatic disqualification from the programme.