Director of Administration Job Recruitment At Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH)
Job recruitment for the position of the Director of Administration is ongoing at Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH) Akwa Ibom. Interested individuals who possess the below-listed requirements should proceed to the application procedure to apply immediately.
Chief Medical Director Vacancy At Ibom Speciaistl Hospital (ISH)
Director Of Clinical Services And Training Job At Ibom Specialist Hospital
Medical Consultants Recruitment At Ibom Specialist Hospital
Requirements For Director of Administration Job At Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH)
- Applicants must be first Degree holders with good grades in any Hospital / Health Services Management, Humanities, or Social Science from any recognized institution.
- A minimum of 15 years cognate experience with the last 3 to 5 in a similar position.
- Must be familiar with administrative duties as well as techniques of Personnel Management.
- Those with experience in the hospital’ environment would have added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of a relevant professional body such as the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, etc.
- Being an associate member of any other relevant professional certificate would be an added advantage.
- Must have a good public relation attribute.
- The applicant must have been on the Directorate level with a minimum salary grade of level 15 or above in previous employment.
- Must have a sound mind with proven integrity.
- Good knowledge and versatility in Information and Communications Technology are a must-have.
- Must not be more than 55 years of age.
How To Apply
Eligible individuals should forward 20 copies of the Application Letter and Resume enclosed in an envelope to:
The Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Simply submit an e-copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The salary for the position of the Director of Administration is very attractive and negotiable.
- Applicants are expected to enclose a vision statement for the hospital and in particular towards making Ibom Specialist Hospital run profitably independent of government in not more than 1500 words.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- The application deadline is 26th March 2021.