Director of Corporate Affairs Job At Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH)
There is a vacant position of the Director Of Corporate Affairs at Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH), Akwa Ibom state, interested candidates are hereby invited to apply.
However, the applicants are expected to possess all the requirements stated here and should be able to carry out all the duties assigned to him/ her as follows.
Responsibilities Of The Director Of Corporate Affairs In ISH
- The director develops, coordinates, as well as implements the hospital’s market and Public Relations strategy to create viable relationships and disseminate a positive image about Ibom Specialist Hospital brands.
- Directs the creation and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in accordance with the corporate mission and vision.
- He/she shall create and implement appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve a positive image & brand to the public.
- Manages the creation of effective Protocol.
- The Director of Corporate Affairs will give advice to senior management usually on key strategic communications to maintain a positive image as well as the reputation of Ibom Specialist Hospital.
- The Director will build a brand through relationship management and strategic communications.
- Manages the creation as well as the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programmes.
- Gives guides on how to implement the hospital’s media-relations strategy to enhance goodwill as well as positive coverage for the ISH.
- Creation and implementation of crisis management strategies for curbing crisis in order to uphold a positive reputation.
- Develop and implement creative communication as well as digital marketing strategies in accordance with the hospital’s objectives.
- Build and keep effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Applicants must be holders of BSc or HND certification in Communications or Marketing.
- Must possess requisite experience with a proven track record.
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar position is required such as Brand management, marketing, PR and Communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic and creative thinking.
- Good knowledge of marketing tools usage and techniques to increase visibility, profile, and reputation of an organization.
- Good knowledge of social and traditional media usage.
- Ability to conduct robust research.
- Strong management and Leadership skills.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
How To Apply For The Position Of Director Of Corporate Affairs At Ibom Specialist Hospital
Interested candidate who deemed eligible should submit 20 copies of the Application Letter and Resume enclosed in an envelope to:
The Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Simply send an e-copy to email@example.com
- The salary for the position of the Director of Administration is very attractive as well as negotiable.
- Applicants are expected to enclose a vision statement with at most 1500 words towards making ISH function profitably independent of the government.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next process.
- The application deadline is 26th March 2021.