Director of Finance Job Recruitment At Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH)
The management of Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of the Director of Finance which is currently vacant in the hospital.
Interested candidates should proceed to apply but only when he/ she possess all the requirements listed below.
- The applicant must be a first-degree certification holder with a good grade in Accountancy or Banking and Finance.
- Those with a relevant advanced degree would have added advantage
- Must be a registered member of any relevant professional body such as ICAN or ANAN etc, with proof of registration.
- A minimum of 15 years of cognate experience is required.
- The applicant must not exceed the age of 55 years.
- The applicant must be an individual with proven integrity.
- Must have attained a Directorate level with at least salary grade level 15 or above in previous employment.
- Good knowledge as well as being versatile in Information and Communications Technology is required.
How To Apply For Director of Finance Vacancy At Ibom Specialist Hospital
Interested candidate who deemed eligible should prepare 20 copies of an Application Letter alongside the Resume enclosed in an envelope and submit to:
The Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Simply send an e-copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary for the position of this position is very attractive as well as negotiable.
Applicants are expected to enclose a vision statement with at most 1500 words towards making ISH function profitably independent of the government.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the next process.
The application deadline is 26th March 2021.