Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme 2021
Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme application is currently ongoing for the current year, suitably qualified candidates who meet up with all the requirements listed below should proceed and apply before the stipulated deadline.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is among the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
We are seeking applications from young talented Nigerian graduates with an ambitious as well as enthusiastic mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Scheme.
- Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment And Application Portal
- Bolt Nigeria Recruitment And Application Portal
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment
- Fairmoney Recruitment On Multiple Vacant Positions
- Carlcare Services Center Limited Recruitment
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment
- KSDG Recruitment By Kaduna State Government
Applicants must be BSc or BTech degree holders in any of the following fields:
– Chemical Engineering,
– Electrical Engineering,
– Mechanical Engineering,
– Instrumentation Engineering,
– Biochemistry, Chemistry,
– Food Technology,
- The applicant must possess 0 to 2 years of experience.
- 21 to 30 years of age is the ideal age for applicants.
- Must possess NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Must be ready to carry out his or her duties in any location deployed at the discretion of our company.
- Computer literacy is a must-have.
- Must have good sight and be physically fit.
How To Apply For Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme
- Proceed to the Dufil Prima application portal.
- Fill the online form to Signup for an application account.
- Verify and log into your dashboard.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the scan copy of the requested documents such as the NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlist.
- The application deadline is the 23rd of July.