Photographer and Cameraman Job Vacancy At ECOWAS
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is inviting applications for the position of Photographer and Cameraman at its office in Abuja, Nigeria.
ECOWAS Photographer and Cameraman Job Description
|JOB TITLE||Photographer And Cameraman|
|ANNUAL SALARY||UA 20,166.30 USD 31,818.39|
|UA 25,527.53 USD 40,277.34|
|UA 30,178.98 USD 47,616.39|
|DUTY STATION||Abuja, Nigeria|
|DEPARTEMENT||Office of The President|
|DIVISION||Administration, Logistics & Maintenance|
|LINE SUPERVISOR||Information and Communication|
|LINE SUPERVISOR||Communication Officer|
This role play will be in charge of audio-visual materials generating, captioning, arranging after which he/she will forward the media materials to Organizations both print and news media under the supervision of the PO Communication coordinate audio-visual unit.
- The position holder covers Audio-visual of all ECOWAS meetings, Workshops, Seminars, President’s Visits, Courtesy calls, and other activities.
- Carry out any function as directed by the Principal Programme Officer, Information who is the Communication Officer.
- He/she provides the Communication Officers with audio-visual materials needed for Press releases.
- The role holder generates audio-visual materials by captioning, cataloging, and classifying the same for depository in the ECOWAS Commission Library and Documentation Division.
- He/she will be responsible for the forwarding of the generated pictures and videos to local and international media organizations.
- Applicant must have Brevet de Technicien Superior (BTS)/ Ordinary National Diploma (OND) certification in a relevant technical field or the equivalent certification obtained from a recognized University.
- The applicant must be less than the age of 50 years.
- The aspirant must possess a minimum of 5 years of computer usage experience with advanced word-processing skills as well as a high knowledge of spreadsheets (eg. excel), inter/intranet, email, and social media.
- The aspirant must be proficient in verbal and written English or French.
- Must be able to carry out semi-routine instructions with little supervision.
- Should be knowledgeable in media coverage, press releases writing and public relations functions support.
How To Apply
- Download application form here
- Fill the form using MS word.
- Submit the filled Form, CV and Motivation Letter to B7photocamerabuja@ecowas.int
The application deadline is 04/05/2020
Internal candidates should not apply