Procurement Assistant Job Recruitment At ECOWAS
Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates for the position of Procurement Assistant at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) office Abuja Nigeria.
Photographer and Cameraman Job Vacancy At ECOWAS
ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Stores Assistants At Abuja, Nigeria
Procurement Assistant Job Description
|JOB TITLE||Procurement Assistant|
|ANNUAL SALARY||UA 20,166.30 USD 31,818.39|
|UA 25,527.53 USD 40,277.34|
|UA 30,178.98 USD 47,616.39|
|DUTY STATION||Abuja, Nigeria|
|DEPARTEMENT||General Administration and Conference|
|DIRECTORATE||Administration and General Services|
|DIVISION||Administration, Logistics & Maintenance|
|LINE SUPERVISOR||Procurement Officer, Works|
The role holder will assist in taking records, analysis, and reporting on all procurement financial transactions and related activities as well as assisting in the annual budget estimate preparation of the Directorate while working under the supervision of the Procurement Officer(s).
- Assist in plans preparation for equipment purchase, services, and supplies.
- He/she builds good relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- The Procurement Assistant will produce reports on every open item to aid cash flow decisions and year-end commitment carryover.
- Tender Box managing.
- Assist in purchases recording, pricing, as well as other important data.
- Prepare the Procurement Committee Meetings.
- The Assistant keeps and updates suppliers list and qualifications, delivery times, as well as potential future development.
- Coordinate Correspondence with Bidders.
- Help to produce budgets for the Department of General Administration and Conference to stick to the requirement of the SAP System and in accordance with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Financial Regulation.
- Contract Records and File keeping.
- Publications invoices assessment.
- Prepare Procurement meetings notices.
- Receive the Division’s Correspondence.
- Prepare Memo for the Division.
- The position holder will be responsible for Procurement meetings reports and minutes of proceedings writing.
- Contact with Newspapers.
- The Meeting Minutes/Reports will always be sent to the approving authority by the procurement assistant.
- He/she follows on the signature of the reports and Minutes.
- Scan and Archive procurement processes documentation.
- Draft internal Memos, Circulars, and Letters on procurement activities
- The assistant will carry out other duties as may be directed by the supervisor.
- The aspirant must have Brevet de Technicien Superieur (BTS) / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) certification in an administrative field or equivalent obtained from a recognized institution.
- The applicant should be knowledgeable in contract law as well as quantitative methods to aid in the supplier capacity systems measurement.
- Must below 50 years of age.
- Applicant must possess at least 5 years’ of cognitive experience in procurement administration or related specialty in an international public organization with clerical experience in contract management and/ or contract administration.
- The aspirant should be highly knowledgeable in internationally recognized procurement standards as well as international procurement techniques phases and operations for a diverse range of goods and services contracting.
How To Apply For The Procurement Assistant
- Get ECOWAS job application form here
- Fill the application form using Microsoft word.
- Submit your Application Form, Motivation Letter, and CV to B7procurassistabuja@ecowas.int
The application ends on 4th May 2020.
This job is not applicable to internal candidates.