ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Stores Assistants At Abuja, Nigeria
ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing for the position of Stores Assistant at Abuja, Nigeria, below is the job details plus how to apply for the job.
ECOWAS Stores Assistants Description
|JOB TITLE||Stores Assistants|
|ANNUAL SALARY||UA 20,166.30 USD 31,818.39|
|UA 25,527.53 USD 40,277.34|
|UA 30,178.98 USD 47,616.39|
|DUTY STATION||Abuja, Nigeria|
|DEPARTEMENT||General Administration and Conference|
|DIRECTORATE||Administration, Logistics & Maintenance|
|DIVISION||Administration, Logistics & Maintenance|
|LINE SUPERVISOR||PO, Materials Resource Planning|
The role holder provides support and ensures that the unit functions effectively and efficiently by taking proper conduct of stock and inventories while working under the supervision of the PO, Office Support.
- Issuing of stock.
- He/she maintains a record of inventories.
- Monitors and ensures the warehouse premises are clean.
- The position holders arrange the stores/warehouse upkeep.
- Observe stock items’ usability and inform the supervisor of the condition.
- The stores’ assistants ensure inventories are accurate as well as the planning and audit.
- Takes note of the physical quantity of stocks stored in the warehouse.
- The assistants will be in charge of stock packing, organizing, arranging, and re-arranging in the warehouse.
- Arrange all documentation of transactions performed in the system.
- The role holder will carry out any other tasks as given by the supervisor.
- Applicants must possess a Brevet de Technicien Supérieur (BTS)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent certificate in an administrative department from a recognized University.
- The applicant must below the age of 50 years.
- At least 5 years of cognate experience in logistics, inventory and supply management, warehousing, property management, administrative services, procurement, or other related areas.
- Applicant must be able to stock, label, and distribute items based on First In – First Out basis (FIFO).
- Must be able to carry out quality checks of inventory whenever requested materials are delivered by the supplier to make sure that the agreed business units’ specifications are in order.
- The applicant must be able to arrange and review the required inventory report data and information.
- Note: See ECOWAS Key Competence for all jobs here
How To Apply For The ECOWAS Stores Assistants
Download an ECOWAS job application form here
Open the application form with word editor such as MS Word.
Fill the ECOWAS job application form accordingly.
Submit the Job Application Form alongside your CV and Motivation Letter to B7storassistabuja@ecowas.int
The application closes on the 4th of May 2020.
Internal candidates are not eligible for this application.