EEDC Recruitment August 2021 For Software Engineer (Application)
EEDC Recruitment August is currently ongoing for the vacant position of a Software Engineer (Application) at the EEDC Corporate Headquarters, Enugu. The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company hereby invite applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the criteria listed below.
- NPF Microfinance Bank Recruitment By Nigeria Police Force
- Abuja Clinics Recruitment For Engineering Technician
- Ave Maria University (AMU) Piyanko Recruitment
Software Engineer (Application) Job Responsibilities
- The Engineer will analyze user needs and develop software solutions while working in a development team for efficiency of operations as well as to increase revenue generation.
- Implementation of new systems for efficiency as well as excellent service delivery.
- Will be charged with products testing in a controlled, real situation before going live to avoid runtime errors.
- Inspection of current systems and consult users for system enhancement.
- The role player will have the responsibilities for systems testing as well as modifications to ensure reliable, effective and efficient operation.
- Conduct fault finding and fixing software bugs for operational efficiency.
- Aide Network Administrator in installation as well as testing of applications.
- Aide in software application issues troubleshooting for error detection and fixes for accuracy and consistencies.
- Application review for functionality related issues resolving, providing first level support and troubleshooting for all applications for efficiency and accountability.
- Applicants must be bachelor’s degree or HND certification holders in Computer Science or a related field.
- Should be knowledgeable of UI design, Wildfly and GitHub.
- Experience in the development as well as the implementation of mobility solutions using Android or IOS.
- Knowledge of Linux OS.
How To Apply For For EEDC Recruitment August
- Proceed to EEDC recruitment portal
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is Thursday 19th August.