Election Observer Groups Recruitment 2021 Anambra State Governorship Election
Election Observer Groups Recruitment is currently ongoing for the massive for the forthcoming Anambra State Governorship Election, interested individuals are hereby invited by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to apply but must possess all the criteria requested for the aspiring position.
- LASIEC Adhoc Recruitment By Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission
- ESUT Recruitment For Massive Academic And Non-Academic Vacancy
- UBA Recruitment At United Bank for Africa Plc Portal
- Gemstone Microfinance Recruitment At Application Portal
- FADAC Resources And Services Recruitment At Application Portal
Requirements For Election Observer Groups Recruitment
- Before completing this electronic form (EC 14A(1)), kindly read through the following;
- That this platform is only for observer groups/ Organizations and NOT individual observers.
- Applicants must obtain and read the advert copy properly before proceeding with completion of the Election Observers application form (www.inecnigeria.org)
- That the application must be carried out via the online platform unlike the manual method in previous elections.
- Applicants must convert the copies of relevant attachments such as CAC registration, INEC CSO, past accreditation letters, reports etc to PDF for upload along with the form.
- The application portal will shut down automatically at 12:00 AM Friday, 16th July 2021.
How To Apply Election Observer Groups Recruitment
Proceed to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) application portal https://observergroups.inecnigeria.org/inec/observer_2_0/organization/add/
Fill the online application portal accordingly as follows:
- SECTION A. – Organization Information
- SECTION B. – INEC Related Information
- SECTION C. – Electoral Experience
- SECTION D. – Leaders Information
- SECTION E. – Coordinator Information
- SECTION F. – Referees Information
Ensure that converted copies of the requested documents are all uploaded.
Check the completed online application form for accuracy and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
The application deadline is 16th July.
Qualified Observer Groups will be subsequently communicated to submit the Form EC 14A(II) Online with their Application Reference Number from EC 14A(I)