Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC Job Recruitment
The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company is inviting applications for the ongoing EEDC job recruitment.
Available positions for the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC job recruitment are:
- Operations Technician
Employed applicants will base in either of the following regions:
EEDC Central Region (Anambra state), South Region (Imo and Abia state), or North Region (Enugu and Ebonyi state).
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
- IMSUBEB Recruitment, See How To Apply
- FMC Asaba Recruitment – Federal Medical Centre
- Anambra State Fire Service Recruitment
- Trader Moni Free Loan Registration And Application
- Ensubeb Results For Teachers Recruitment Examination
- FRSC Recruitment | Federal Road Safety Corps
- University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Portal CDFIPB.Careers
- NDLEA Recruitment | National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- WAEC Recruitment | Portal recruitment.waec.com.ng
- Kaduna State College Of Education Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment Portal vacancy.customs.gov.ng Open
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC
- MTN Multiple Job Vacancy On careers.mtnonline.com
- FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment – Head, Other Asset & Liability Products
- Npower Recruitment | Apply For Npower Build | Portal npower.gov.ng/
- Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment
Requirements For The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company, EEDC Job Recruitment
- The applicant must be between 20 – 30 years old.
- The applicant must possess at least OND certification.
- The applicant must possess good electrical experience.
- Candidates must be between 20 – 30 years old.
- The applicant should be a holder of NABTEB/ Trade Test or OND certification in Electrical/ Electronics engineering.
EEDC Application Procedures
- Eligible and interested applicants should visit the EEDC recruitment portal www.enugudisco.com
- Fill the online application form and submit.
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted, as EEDC reserves the right not to provide status updates on all applicants, but EEDC promise to communicate all the successful applicants upon the completion of the selection process.