Everyday Emporium Supermarket Job Recruitment 2021 Sales Attendants
Everyday Emporium Supermarket Job Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of Sales Attendants at Owerri, Imo State and Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Interested individuals must ensure that they meet all the requirements specified below before applying for the Everyday Emporium Supermarket Job.
The position is a full-time job with rewarding experience which will expose you to the chances of making a positive impact on sales in a fast-growing indigenous company.
Meanwhile below are the requirements as well as the responsibilities of the Sales Attendants in Everyday Emporium Supermarket.
Sales Attendants Job Responsibilities
- Welcomes customers in a friendly manner into our supermarket.
- Render high-standard services to customers.
- Accept processing orders, review and confirm them.
- Gives information on the best way to prepare as well as make use of the various products in our supermarket.
- Operates the price checker as well as directs customers’ movement in the supermarket.
- Uphold a good knowledge of departmental arrangements of products, prices as well as the product date.
- Explain and give recommendations on similar products to maximize customers’ options to enrich their shopping experience.
- Attend to customers in a polite manner by replying to their questions on the products and services we offer.
- Promote sales, brand awareness, and holiday offers.
Requirements For The Everyday Emporium Supermarket Job Recruitment
- Applicants must be bachelors’ degree holders.
- NYSC Certificate is a must-have.
- At least 1 – 2 years experience in a similar position is required.
- Good writing and communication skills are required.
- The applicant must present 3 guarantors.
- Must be a fast learner
- Must be good with numbers.
How To Apply For Everyday Emporium Supermarket Job Recruitment
Eligible individuals should send their Resume alongside their Application which must be addressed to the particular Everyday Supermarket location interested to work in; to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application For Sales Associate – Port Harcourt or Imo” as the email subject.
Everyday Emporium Supermarket Addresses
|EMPORIUM 1, PHC
|Everyday Supermarket Emporium I,, 7 Omerelu Street, GRA 500272, Port Harcourt
|EMPORIUM 2, PHC
|Everyday Supermarket, Emporium 2, Plot 26, Elelenwo Street G.R.A Phase II, Port Harcourt
|Everyday Supermarket Emporium 3, Plot 283 Opp. Shell R.A Aba, Port Harcourt – Aba Expy, Obia, Port Harcourt
|EMPORIUM 4 – Owerri
|Everyday Supermarket, Israel Nwoba St, Owerri, Imo State
|Everyday Supermarket, Musa Yar’adua Drive-by World Bank, Owerri
|Everyday Supermarket, Choba., East-West Rd, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- It is preferred that applicants choose to work in Everyday Supermarket nearest to them.
- The application deadline is 14th April 2021.
- The application must be submitted only online via the provided email.