ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Business) Programme 2021
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Business) programme is opened for fresh Nigerian graduates who wish to acquire invaluable industrial experience in ExxonMobil one of the world-leading engineering companies.
During the internship programme the successfully enrolled candidates would be expected to implement their knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
Candidates are entitled to showcase themselves through challenging assignments as well as acquire valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will take them a long way in their future careers.
The benefiting candidates will be exposed, mentored and coached by the ExxonMobil supervisors to the activities of one of the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical companies.
- Medical Sciences Graduate Internship Programme At ExxonMobil
- Schlumberger Oilfield Services Recruitment Foe Graduate Trainee
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme Application – Nigeria
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Business)
LOCATION: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicant must be a Degree certification holder in any of the below-listed Management, Humanities and Social Science disciplines:
– Business Administration
– Human Resource Management
– Media and Communication
– Political Science
- The Candidate must have graduated with at least Second Class Upper (2:1) grade point.
- A candidate who graduated with Second Class Lower (2:2) grade point can apply, however; he or she must possess a master’s degree certification with a Distinction.
- Applicant must have obtained his/her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or a master’s degree certification not earlier than 2018.
- The applicant must be a self-motivated and energetic individual with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply For The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Business)
- Visit the ExxonMobil application portal here
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Create an account and go straight to your registered email and verify your account.
- Log into your ExxonMobil portal dashboard and complete your application by uploading theses documents:
– A cover letter that shows a candidate’s internship availability period.
– An updated resume.
– Academic Transcript showing CGPA.
– Degree Certificate showing the class of degree as well as the date of graduation.
– NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.