Medical Sciences Graduate Internship Programme 2021 At ExxonMobil
The ExxonMobil is inviting applications from the interested and eligible Nigerian graduates for the 2020 Medical Sciences Graduate Internship programme in the company.
Are you a recent Nigerian graduate of Industrial Hygiene, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, and Pharmacy willing to be exposed to the workforce of ExxonMobil petroleum and petrochemical company?
If yes is your answer, I believe this post is strictly for you and all you have to do is to read through this post thoroughly to check if requirements for the programme are fulfilled and proceed to the application as soon as possible.
ExxonMobil Medical Sciences Graduate Internship
LOCATION: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must be Degree holders in any of the following departments:
– Industrial Hygiene
– Medical Laboratory Science
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade point or equivalent in any of the aforementioned departments from a recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants who scored Second Class Lower (2:2) grade point are eligible to the application, however; they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction.
- Candidates must have finished their National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a degree not before 2018.
- Candidates applying as nurses must possess Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification as well as current Practicing Nursing license.
- Pharmacy applicants must be registered members of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable).
- Medical Laboratory Science applicants must possess a valid and current provisional or practicing license.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and energetic individuals with excellent leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply For The ExxonMobil Medical Sciences Graduate Internship
- Visit the ExxonMobil application website here
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create an account.
- Go to your registered email and verify your account.
- Log into the ExxonMobil application website and follow the steps to complete your application by uploading:
– A cover letter stating your internship availability period.
– An updated resume.
– Academic Transcript showing CGPA.
– Your degree Certificate showing degree class and date of graduation.
– NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (not required from pre-NYSC Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science candidates).