Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba 2021 Recruitment
Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of a College Bursar. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates who possess all the criteria listed below.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba is a federal government higher education institution with an affiliation to the University of Benin (Nigeria) for its degree programme, FCET is situated at Asaba City, Delta State, Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for the post of a College Bursar who will be the Chief Financial Officer of the College reporting to the Provost on the daily administration as well as the financial affairs control of the College.
- Xoxolife Global Ltd Registration/ Login Guideline And Compensation Plan
- SCIDaR Recruitment By Solina Centre for International Development And Research
- OGSTEP Recruitment By Ogun State Economic Transformation Project
- Coordinating the financial operations of the College.
- Preparing periodic/annual financial reports of the College.
- Developing and installing an efficient accounting system.
- Interpreting financial regulations.
- Establishing an appropriate internal control system.
- Advising the Provost on financial matters.
- Will carry out any other related duty as may be assigned.
- Applicants must be Master’s Degree certification holders in Accounting or Financial Management from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of eighteen (18) years of cognate experience is a must.
- Those with Doctorate Degree certification will have an added advantage.
- Registration with a recognized professional body such as ICAN or ANAN.
- Applicants must not be over the age of fifty-nine (59) years at the time of submission of application.
- Computer literacy, as well as proficiency in relevant accounting applications, is required.
- Evidence of continuous mandatory professional development.
- Applicant must have reached the level of CONTEDISS 15 as a Deputy Bursar.
Terms Of Appointment
The first instance of appointment is a five (5) years tenure, however, based on performance satisfaction a second and final term of five (5) years re-appointment will be awarded.
The salary or remunerations shall be based on the Conditions of Service for College Bursar of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria which may be reviewed by Government policies from time to time.
How To Apply For Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba Recruitment
Suitably qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of applications alongside with updated Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full Names, Surname underlined
- Marital Status, Number of Children, as well as the age of each
- Date as well as the place of Birth, Local Government Area of the State of Origin
- Current postal address and permanent home address
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic as well as Professional qualifications with the distinctions and dates
- Membership of Professional Association / Bodies
- Work Experience in Chronological Sequence
- Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names as well as addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications with Photocopies of Credentials as well as other supporting documents should be addressed to ‘The Chairman, Governing Council’ and submitted to:
Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba,
Applicants are required to ask their referees to send their attestations on their behalf to the aforementioned address before the deadline.
The application deadline is 29th September.