Federal Poly Oko Admission Status 2021 See How To Check On The Portal
Federal Poly Oko Admission Status is now available for candidates who chose the school as their desired institution through JAMB. This year’s Oko Poly admission is based on JAMB UTME score only as no Post UTME screening exercise was conducted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
So if you performed well in the previous JAMB UTME Exam and chose Federal Polytechnic Oko as your choice of institution and still wondering when to sit for the Post UTME aptitude test; I just want to tell you that you don’t need to keep waiting, all you have to do is to follow the following simple steps and check your Federal Poly Oko Admission Status:
How To Check Federal Poly Oko Admission Status
- Visit the Federal Poly Oko Admission Status checking portal portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Select the type of student you are (ND/ HND).
- Select session (2020/2021).
- Insert your JAMB Reg. Number.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button and your admission status will display.
- If admitted kindly follow the below guidelines to accept your admission and continue your registration.
How To Accept Your Admission And Continue Your Registration
- Print out your admission notification slip.
- Generate an Acceptance Fee invoice here
- Proceed to any of UNION bank, FCMB, OKO MFB with the generated acceptance invoice and make a payment or simply make payment online using your ATM card.
- Go back to the Oko Poly portal to print the acceptance letter.
- With the printed acceptance letter go to the revenue Unit in Federal Polytechnic, Oko for acceptance payment verification and stamping.
- Go to the admission office to obtain an admission letter.
- Go to your department and pay departmental dues after which you are given a departmental clearance
- Proceed to OKO Microfinance bank and make a Medical fee payment comprising of (T/ship, X-ray, Accident insurance, medical ID), Matric gown, t/shirt, and obtain a bank printout.
- Go to Medical Centre and submit the medical receipt after which lab tests would be carried out on you.
- Now go back to the Oko Poly portal https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/and log into your dashboard using your JAMB Reg. number or entry number.
- Fill the online form with your correct details (you must have paid Acceptance and Medical Levy).
- Submit and follow the below process to pay your school fees.
How To Pay Federal Poly Oko School Fees
After you must have done all the above follow the below steps to pay your school fees:
- While in your dashboard follow the ‘Generate School Fees Invoice’ link to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any of UNION bank, FCMB, OKO MFB with the generated school fees invoice and make a payment or simply make payment online using your ATM card.
- Go back to the Oko Poly portal to print School Fees Receipt.
- R2 students should generate CEP invoice also, make payment at the bank, obtain a bank printout and submit it to obtain an official receipt.
- Go to the Bursary department with receipt to verify school fees payment after which official school fees receipt with school registration number will be given to you.
- Log back to your dashboard and register your courses online which is compulsory and must be done before the deadline as no course registration means no exam.
- Pay for GNS and SUG.
- Go to the GNS office and obtains a receipt.
- Go to data capturing unit for biometric data capture and pays data capture processing fees
- N.B: The data capture Unit checks for acceptance fee, medical fee, School fees, CEP, and all payments.