Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Post UTME 2020/2021 Screening
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is inviting qualified and interested candidates to her 2020/2021 Post UTME Application and credentials validation.
The application is for candidates who scored 150 marks and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME examination and chose Federal Poly, Ilaro as their First Choice institution, or are willing to change to Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro as their First Choice Institution.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro 2020/2021 Post UTME Application Requirements
- Applicants must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as the first choice institution.
- Candidates who did not choose the school as their First Choice Institution must change to Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro as their First Choice Institution before applying.
- Candidates must have scored is a minimum of 150 marks in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
Application Procedures for the Federal Poly Ilaro 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission
- Visit the application portal https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- Click on the ‘Generate Invoice’ and fill the form with your correct details.
- With the generated invoice proceed to any of these authorized banks: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, UNION Bank Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, and pay a sum of non-refundable Two Thousand (2,000.00) Naira as screening fee which should be processed through REMITA platform.
- An RRR NUMBER will be given to you in the bank after a successful payment. Go back to the school portal.
On the menu click on the ‘Applicant’ link.
- Click on the ‘Fill Application form” link.
- Enter your RRR NUMBER which was gotten from the bank.
- Fill the application form with the required information.
- Scan and upload clear copies of the below documents:
– A color passport-size photograph which must not be more than 50kb storage size.
– JAMB UTME notification of result slip.
– O’level Result(s) for candidates whose results are ready/not awaiting.
– Candidates whose results are Awaiting must provide their Examination year and Registration Number and input (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result whenever it is available/released.
- Observe and Confirm all your filled information and submit.
Print out the Acknowledgement Slip and keep safe.
Read Also–> the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH 2020/2021 Post-UTME & DE Admissions.
Visit www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng for more information.
18 Comments on “Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME 2020/2021 Screening”
Pls when is the screening exam
The screening exam date have not been fixed but you can subscribe to our newsletter to be updated as soon as it’s fixed.
When exactly is the screening exam date??
Is Fpi going to notify aspirant in their respective emails the date of the exam when conclude??
the means to notify candidates have not been concluded meanwhile, you can subscribe to our newsletter to be notified immediately the date is fixed.
If you can not reach on my,you can send it via text.
Please when is screening exam
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified immediately the screening date is fixed
please when is screening exam started
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified immediately the screening date is announced
Please when is the deadline for part-time program registration in FPIlaro
When is screening commencing?
And will the date be sent to our Sim we use to register or our mail box?
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified as soon as the screening date is fixed
Please when is the srceening date
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified as soon as the screening date is fixed.
When is fpi starting their screening for both Nd full time and Nd part time
subscribe to our newsletter to get notified
Please you people should resell your HND form please