Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission 2021/2022 For ND And HND
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede ND and HND form are currently on sale for admission into the 2020/2021 academic session.
The admission is open for candidates who chose the Fed Poly Nekede as their first or second choice polytechnic and scored at least 180 points in the currently concluded JAMB UTME, those who made the institution their third choice are welcome to apply.
However, aspirants who made the federal polytechnic Nekede second and third choice must apply for a change of institution to make the institution their first choice polytechnic before they can be considered for admission.
Also, candidates must possess the below-listed criteria to be eligible for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Requirements
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
- O’level WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB result with credit passes in five subjects of which English Language and Mathematics are compulsory plus three other relevant subjects obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Current year JAMB UTME result with at least 180 marks.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Aspirants must be ND certificate holder in a relevant discipline obtained in the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede or any recognized institutions with at least lower credit pass (CGPA 2.50)
- Candidates who have pass level and a minimum CGPA of 2.00 points must have at least two years post ND cognate working experience. (This is applicable for ND Graduates of Federal Polytechnic Nekede ONLY).
How To Apply
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic Nekede admission portal
- Click the ‘Application Form’ link.
- Click the ‘Generate an Invoice for your desired programme’ link.
- Fill the online form accurately with the required information.
- Select the interested and eligible program by clicking the ‘Programme’ link.
- Fill the online form correctly with the required information.
- Click on the ‘Generate Invoice’ button.
- Your invoice containing RRR number will be generated automatically which you are required to print out (if you wish to make the payment in a bank) OR copy out the RRR number accurately (if you wish to make the payment online on the FedPoly Nekede website).
- Go to any commercial bank nationwide with the printed invoice and pay an application fee of two thousand (2000) Naira through the REMITA platform and obtain a REMITA payment printout/receipt OR make the payment online on the FedPoly portal using your ATM card.
- Upon successful payment go back to the Federal Polytechnic Nekede portal and complete your online Application Form.
- Review your online application form for accuracy and submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
ND application deadline is unannounced
HND application deadline is 1st March
Available Departments/Courses In Federal Polytechnic Nekede
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration And Management
- Cooperative Economics & Management
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Purchasing And Supply
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum And Mineral Resources Engineering
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Agricultural Technology
- Computer Science
- Dispensing Optometry
- Fisheries Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library And Information Science
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND DESIGN TECHNOLOGY
- Architecture Technology
- Arts And Design Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management Technology
- Quantity Surveying Technology
- Surveying And Geo-Informatics Technology
- Urban And Regional Planning Technology
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication