Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Recruitment 2021
Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to its current year recruitment on the below-listed vacant positions in the university.
Interested candidates should carefully go through the listed criteria or eligibility before proceeding to the application process as the Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Recruitment is based solely on qualification.
Vacant Positions For Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment By Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development
- AKSUBEB Recruitment For Akwa Ibom State Teachers
- University Of Uyo Recruitment At UNIUYO Application Form Portal
DIRECTOR OF PHYSICAL PLANNING: CONTISS 15
- The aspirant must be an individual with high integrity and morals as well as excellent interpersonal relations.
- He/she must have the ability to provide good leadership to the staff of the Directorate.
- Must have the capability to carry all staff of the Directorate along.
- The Director must be receptive in line with the phased physical development plan of the University.
- An individual with good physical and mental fitness.
- Must be ICT literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Physical Planning is the Chief Planning and Maintenance Officer of the University who shall be answerable to the Vice-Chancellor on the daily running and maintenance of University Buildings, Electrical installations, Roads, Equipment, Water boreholes, as well as other physical properties such as the provision of service and utilities for the well-being of the University.
- Applicants must be degree holders with good honors in any of Civil/Structural, Architecture, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Building Technology, Urban Regional Planning, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying.
- Must be a registered member of a relevant professional body such as COREN, NIOB, CORBON, ARCON, NIA, NIQS, NITP, TOPREC, NIESV.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience is required.
- Must not be below the rank of a Deputy Director of Works and Maintenance in a University of Similar Institution.
- Those with Postgraduate Degree will have added advantage,
CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER: CONTISS 14
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of all security activities in the University.
- Recruitment/training of security staff.
- Membership of all committees as may be appointed/directed.
- Shall carry out any other duty as may be assigned by the Vice-Chancellor from time to time.
- Applicants should be first degree holders with at least second class lower division or HND with at least lower credit with a minimum of 18 (eighteen) years ‘cognate post qualification experience in the security-related job is required.
- OR a Police Officer with a rank not below Deputy Superintendent of Police or its equivalent in the Paramilitary with a minimum of 15 years experience in the security-related job.
- OR a Police Officer with rank not below Superintendent of Police or its equivalent rank in the Paramilitary with a minimum of 12 years experience in the security-related job.
- Must be a mature person who is physically fit with a proven record of integrity, discipline and.
- Those with experience in security coverage of a tertiary institution have an added advantage.
How To Apply For Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Recruitment
- Eligible candidates should proceed to the FUTA recruitment portal www.futa.edu.ng
- Complete the FUTA online application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be notified to submit their vision and mission statements of not more than one thousand words for the development of the department being applied to.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to state three (3) referees’ names and addresses then inform the referees to forward their confidential reports on the candidate under separate cover, direct to the Registrar: and marked ‘FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF ESTABLISHMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES’.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Conditions of service are similar to that of other similar higher Institutions of learning in the country.
The application deadline is six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.