FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Head, Other Asset & Liability Products
FirstBank Nigeria is calling on the suitable and qualified applicants to apply for the position of Head, Other Asset & Liability Products in the bank.
Job DescriptionPrimary Location:
Cards & Channels Head Office 35 Marina, Lagos
Full-time Day Job
SEE ALSO:FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Team Lead, Customer AcquisitionIMSUBEB Recruitment 2019, See How To Apply
- Create a value proposition for non-salary individuals such as self-employed and other upcoming individuals.
- Management and design of scoring algorithms for digital lending to these segments.
- Implementation of strategies and initiatives in order to scale up digital lending such as Agent banking lending, Nano lending, Point of Sales lending, etc.
- Low-cost liability generation.
- Drive product uptake and increase the share of the wallet as well as increased Top of the Mind Awareness (TOMA).
- To drive mass-market customer acquisition by targeting semi-structured associations like Okada rider, Tricycle, fashion designers, etc,
- Profit generation.
- Product development and management.
- External and internal resource management.
- Cost control management and income maximization.
- Business creation and retention.
- Resource planning and coordination.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The position holder will be responsible for the mining and pooling of customer data to track behaviors and create new algorithms for engagement.
- Online marketing and customer acquisition.
- Data mining and interpretation for business development.
- The position holder will be accountable for risk management of his or her business.
- She/he collaborates with the SBUs to identify new markets that attract opportunities for business.
- Regularly reviewing the existing Products (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- The position holder attends as well carry out presentations at various SBUs monthly/quarterly performance review sessions, products, and events to support the marketing of products by the customer-facing SBUs.
- Ensure the profitability of existing and new products.
- The position holder makes sure that all consumer asset products have NPLs within tolerance level (currently 5% of the total products portfolio)
- He/she works with CAP, CRM, CAM, Operations, IT and other SRFs to ensure effective deployment of resources in order to support market-facing SBUs for effective product sales.
- She/he attends and supervises User’s Acceptance Test (UAT) sessions and ensures that test results are in accordance with approved product terms and conditions.
- She/he inspects the Consumer Products life cycle, starting from inception to launch, to evaluation/refinement and final withdrawal.
- The position holder executes other functions whenever the Head, Personal Banking assigned.
- Development and implementation of strategies for the effective monitoring or tracking of Products.
- Work closely with M&CC, SBU, and other stakeholders to ensure FirstBank’s Consumer products are highly visible in the market.
- Initiation of promotional activities or schemes in conjunction with reputable auto & equipment vendors which are aimed at selling the products in a smart and creative manner.
- Inaccurate customer data for revolving product lifecycle.
- Obtaining information on competing products.
- Lethargic Information Technology support.
- Effective data science methodology.
- Macro: 1 Year Micro: 1 month
- Key financial/statistical measures of your organizational unit
- Number of staff: Currently 3
- Staff costs:
- Costs that you control:
- Income that your Division generates (if any):
- Net Revenue:
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Volume of Consumer Products.
- Profit before tax.
- Consumer Liability Balances.
- Increased number of salary accounts.
- External Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Product Awareness Rating.
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Product Launch to Market Niche.
- Product defect rate.
- Human capital return on investment.
- Audit Defect Rate.
- Minimum Education:Â First Degree.
- Higher degrees /MBA/professional certifications compulsory.
- Applicants must have at least 8 years of experience in general banking.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must possess a high knowledge of competitor products and their application.
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures.
- Core Business Processes.
- Data Gathering and Analysis.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Banking Operations.
- Extensive knowledge of First Bank’s services/products.
- Relationship management.
- Applicant must be able to evaluate customers needs as well determine the type of products or service would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills.
- IT and Computer appreciation.
- Communications skills (written and oral).
- Selling and marketing skills.
- The applicant must be self-solution driven, proactive and possess extensive knowledge of the business environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Reasoning and Analytical Skill.
- Performance Measurement & Assessment Skill.
- Supervisory skills.
How To Apply For The FirstBank Head, Other Asset & Liability Products
- Click here to visit FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 online application form portal.