FirstBank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 – Team Lead, Customer Acquisition FirstBank Nigeria invites applications from qualified and interested Nigerians for the position of Team Lead, Customer Acquisition in the bank’s branch at Marina, Lagos.
- To improve the growth of Retails customer accounts aggressively through digital and non-digital channels.
- Low-cost liability generation.
- To propel product uptake and expand share of the wallet as well as increased Top of the Mind Awareness (TOMA)
- To propel mass-market customer acquisition by targeting semi-structured associations such as motorcycle riders, Tricycle, fashion designers, etc.
- Product development and management
- External and internal resource management
- Cost control management and income maximization.
- Business creation and retention.
- Resource planning and coordination.
FirstBank Recruitment – PRODUCT MANAGER, COMMUNITY BANKING
United Bank for Africa, UBA Latest Graduate Trainee Job Trader Moni Free Loan Registration And Application
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mining and pooling customer’s data to track behaviours and design strategies for engagement.
- Online marketing and customer acquisition.
- Data mining and interpretation for business development.
- The position holder has the responsibility and accountability for risk management of his/her business.
- He/she works with the SBUs to identify new markets that present business opportunities.
- Consistently review the existing Products (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Attending and making presentations at various SBUs monthly/quarterly performance review sessions
- The position holder ensures the profitability of existing and new products.
- He/she manages the Consumer Products life cycle, beginning from inception to launch, to evaluation/refinement and final withdrawal.
- The position holder will accomplish other responsibilities as allotted by the Head, Personal Banking.
- Develops and implements strategies for the effective monitoring/tracking of Products.
- Work closely with M&CC, SBU, and other stakeholders to ensure FirstBank’s Consumer products are highly visible in the market.
- Introduction of promotional schemes or activities in conjunction with reputable auto and equipment vendors that are positioned at selling these products smartly and creatively.
- Minimum Education: First Degree;
- Higher degrees /MBA/professional certifications compulsory
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in general banking.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be highly knowledgeable about competitor products and their applications.
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Core Business Processes
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Banking Operations
- Extensive knowledge of First Bank’s services/products
- Relationship management
- Must be able to evaluate customers’ needs, and discover what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Interpersonal skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Selling and marketing skills
- Applicants must be self-solution driven, proactive and possess good knowledge of the business environment.
- Attention to details
- Reasoning and Analytical Skill
- Performance Measurement & Assessment Skill
- Supervisory skills
- Inaccurate customer data for revolving product lifecycle
- Obtaining information on competing products
- Lethargic Information Technology support
- Effective data science methodology
- Macro: 1 Year Micro: 1 month
- Key financial/statistical measures of your organizational unit
- Number of staff: Currently 3
- Staff costs:
- Costs that you control:
- Income that your Division generates (if any):
- Net Revenue:
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of Accounts opened
- Profit before tax
- Consumer Liability Balances
- External Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Human capital return on investment
- Audit Defect Rate
APPLY NOW https://firstbanknigeria.taleo.net/careersection/fbnex/jobdetail.ftl