Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Management Accountant
The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment is currently ongoing for the position of Management Accountant in the Sunti, Niger State company branch.
Application is hereby invited from the suitably qualified individuals who wish to work in the Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) the maker of Golden Penny Foods.
The company offers equal employment opportunities so both the male and female individuals who possess all the requirements listed below can apply for free of charge.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
Management Information Systems
- This position holder will make sure that the daily operation information received is accurate and captured within the MIS system.
- He/ She will ensure accurate information is captured on the Management Information System (MIS) while working closely with operations.
New system developments
- The Management Accountant will prepare business requirement data to enhance the development and implementation of the new system (CanePro).
Support for budget & forecasting
- The role player will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly variance analysis reports making sure the project progression is as estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
- Collaborate with Department Heads to produce forecasts on requests.
Support for month-end accounts
- The accountant generates budgets, reports, commentaries as well as financials for the subsidiary.
- Provides correct data for activity-based costing or salary allocations and thereby ensure punctuality in monthly books closure.
- Supply input into the long-term financial strategies, capital allocation, as well as budgeting process.
Requirements/ Qualifications For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment
- Applicants must possess a First-degree certification in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline from any recognized university.
- Professional Certification such as CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA is a must-have.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar function from a reputable organization is required.
- Must be a team and detailed oriented.
- Excellence strategic planning and analytical skills are a must.
- Forecasting skill is required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- The applicant must be adaptable and dependable.
How To Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC recruitment portal
- Register for an application account.
- Verify your account.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your application by providing your personal details, skills, academic qualifications, and other requested detail.
- Submit your application.
The application deadline is not stated.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next stage process.