FUD Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2021
FUD Post UTME And Direct Entry applications are currently ongoing for all the qualified candidates who scored at least 160 points in the recent JAMB UTME and chose the Federal University Dutse as their most preferred institution.
Direct Entry candidates are also invited and interested candidates who must have chosen FUD as their choice of an institution through JAMB and possess the criteria listed below.
FUD Post UTME And Direct Entry
- Candidates must have obtained at least 160 marks in the JAMB UTME exam.
- The candidate must have chosen FUD as his/her first choice university.
- Aspirants must possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE WAEC/NECO or the equivalent of which English Language and Mathematics must be inclusive plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must possess at least 8 points in IJMB and NCE or Lower Credit at National Diploma.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE WAEC/NECO or the equivalent of which English Language and Mathematics must be inclusive plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings.
How To Apply
- Go to the FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry application portal www.putme.fud.edu.ng
- Use your JAMB/DE Reg. No. and the State of Origin as the username and password to log in.
- Update your details correctly as it is in JAMB UTME/DE Registration slip.
- Generate a REMITA payment invoice containing the RRR number.
- With your generated invoice proceed to any commercial bank nationwide including FUD Microfinance bank and pay an application fee of two thousand (2000) Naira or simply make the payment using an ATM card.
- After the payment log back to the FUD portal and verify your payment with the payment receipt obtained from the bank.
- Update your O’level results or A’ level result(s) where applicable.
- Scan and upload the authentic copy of your O’level result(s) or A’ level result where applicable as well as a recent passport photograph of you.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
The application deadline is 17th April 2021.
Candidates must print out the following documents and bring them to the screening center:
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips