FUK Post UTME & Direct Entry 2021 Admission Federal University Of Kashere
FUK Post UTME and Direct Entry admission portal are currently open for registration. The Federal University of Kashere hereby invites application from qualified aspirants who chose the university as their most preferred university and scored at least 160 points in the current year JAMB UTME.
All interested candidates were encouraged to apply before the deadline by following the below guidelines.
How To Apply For FUK Post UTME & Direct Entry
- Eligible candidates should proceed to the FUK admission portal http://fuk.admissions.cloud/
- Click on the ‘2021/2022 Post UTME/DE Screening Form’ link.
- Make a payment of a non-refundable screening fee of two thousand (2000) Naira online by following the onsite guidelines or simply print out a payment slip and proceed to any commercial bank nationwide.
- Upon successful payment print out your evidence of payment and proceed to the portal and complete your online application form.
- Upload your O’level/ A’ level statement of results/ certificates, your First/ Primary School Leaving Certificate, Indigene Letter, and birth or declaration of age.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip which will be required during the screening exercise.
- Come to the screening center with the copies of your O’level/ A’ level statement of results/ certificates, your First/ Primary School Leaving Certificate, Indigene Letter, and birth or declaration of age.
- Those with awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’.
- Both Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates should endeavor to upload their O’level result(s) to the JAMB CAPS website by visiting any JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT center nationwide as any candidate failing to do so will not be admitted.
- The application portal will close on.