FUNAAB Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2021
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Post UTME and Direct Entry application is currently ongoing for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session of the university.
The application is open for candidates who chose the university as their first choice institution and scored the minimum JAMB cut off mark for universities. The Direct Entry candidates who are eligible to be admitted into 200 or 300 levels in the university are as well expected to must have chosen FUNAAB as their first choice through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB ).
Both the Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in O’level SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Mathematics and English Language being compulsory for every candidate plus three (3) other relevant subjects to the chosen department.
The application must be done through the FUNAAB admission portal as follows.
About Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta, Funaab Departmental Cut Off
FUNAAB Post UTME And Direct Entry Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates should proceed to the FUNAAB Portal https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php
- Input your JAMB/UTME REG Number.
- Click the ‘ENTER’ button and your information shall be displayed.
- Generate a REMITA payment invoice.
- Make a payment of a non-refundable application fee of two thousand (2000) Naira using your ATM card (charges apply).
- Print out the generated REMITA payment invoice and proceed to any commercial bank nationwide and pay a non-refundable application fee of two thousand (2000) Naira through the REMITA platform (charges apply).
- Upon successful payment an RRR code would be generated for you.
- Log back to the FUNAAB admission portal and fill the application form using the RRR code.
- Complete your application with correct details of yours as requested.
- Observe your application for error.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip which is required during screening.
The application deadline is Friday 16th October.