FUTO Post UTME 2020/2021 Admission and Screening Exercise
The Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO announces the commencement for 2020/2021 FUTO POST UTME and Direct Entry application form sales.
Eligible candidates who scored the minimum of 180 marks in the 2020 JAMB UTME examination and chose FUTO as the first choice University are advised to proceed to the University’s Application portal and register as soon as possible, as the application portal closes on Tuesday 1st September 2020 for registration.
Candidates who did not choose FUTO as their First Choice University but are willing to be admitted can change to FUTO as their First Choice University through the JAMB website and then proceed to the University’s Application portal and register for the Post-UTME Aptitude Test application form sales.
How To Apply For The Futo Post UTME And Direct Entry
- Visit FUTO official website www.futo.edu.ng
- Tap on the ‘Prospective students’.
- Click on the “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application” link.
- Input your JAMB Reg Number to generate and print out a Payment Invoice which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- With the generated payment invoice, go to any Bank and make a payment of two thousand (2000) naira through Remita Channel OR simply pay with your ATM Card as directed in the application portal.
- Go back to the school’s application portal.
- Input your JAMB Registration number again.
- Complete the Application Form with the requested information.
- Input your O’Level results as requested.
- Observe the application Form for mistakes.
- Click the Submit button.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and keep safe.
- Wait for further information from the University.
Direct Entry candidates must ensure that on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020 their academic transcript are forwarded to:
Federal University of Technology,
- Application closes on Tuesday 1st September 2020 and candidates must ensure their O’level results are uploaded on the JAMB Portal on or before this date
- The applicant must input a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.