Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis Leader – SSA At Baker Hughes
Applications are invited from the successfully qualified individuals for the position of Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis Leader – SSA at Bakers Hugh integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions.
- Baker Hughes Recruitment – Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist
- Achyutam Multiple Job Vacancies 2020 Application Portal For Africans
- Tax Specialist Job Vacancy At Nestle Nigeria Food And Beverage
Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis Leader – SSA
JOB LOCATION: Lagos Nigeria
The Global Operations Financial Planning & Analysis Leader – SSA will be in charge of Operational & financial performance while ensuring compliance with all internal controls and maintain the integrity of the Global Operations financials.
- This role holder work in collaboration with Operations to facilitate decision support, business analysis, and financial planning which includes budgeting and forecasting.
- This position holder will support in budget development, actual vs. forecast analysis, and tracking of business performance indicators.
- May directly supervise Financial Planning & Analysis staff.
- Will be in charge of daily financial control and reporting, variance analysis, budgeting, and capital appropriations.
- He/she will prepare financial reports and analysis by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information.
- The (FP&A) Leader manages finance functions for Global Operations SSA.
- Handling of special projects as may be assigned.
- He/she will lead the preparation and review of sophisticated financial forecasting models for major tenders.
- The position holder will offer logical and innovative solutions to complex issues.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Applicant must be in possession of a professional Accounting certification such as CPA, CA or local equivalent certification or MBA in Finance/ Masters in Finance.
- Must have at least 8 years of finance experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The applicant must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization and work in a matrix environment.
- Leadership experience.
- Ability to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage projects and ad hoc analysis is required.
How To Apply
– Go to Bakers Hugh recruitment portal
– Upload your Resume and personal information.
– Click the ‘next’ button and fill your experience.
– Click the ‘next’ button and answer application questions.
– Answer additional application questions on the next page.
– Review your application and submit.
The application closing date is not specified.