Graduate Optometrist Intern Program At Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital Nnewi
Graduate Optometrist intern vacancy is available for suitably qualified candidates at Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital, Nnewi in Anambra state.
Eligibly selected candidates will engage in a twelve months internship program at the Optometry Department of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State.
Interested applicants should check through the stated requirements for eligibility before proceeding to the application procedure.
Requirements For The Graduate Optometrist Internship Program
- Applicant must possess a Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from a recognized university.
- Applicant must be registrable or registered with the Optometrist and Dispensing Board of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested applicants are required to address their type-written Application to ‘The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi’ indicating the candidates’ active phone number in addition, enclosing the application with these below-listed documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name (where necessary)
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi – Anambra.
The application Closing Date is Monday 30th November 2020.
Only the selected candidates will be invited for the Interview which shall hold on Thursday, 17th December 2020.
Applicants must indicate their active phone numbers as it is the means of communication if selected and failing to do that leads to disqualification.