Head of Hub Job Recruitment At First Bank (Private Banking Group)
First Bank Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Head of Hub (Private Banking Group) in Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria and Abuja, Nigeria. Interested candidates should proceed to apply but not until they go through the below requirements for this position and deemed eligible.
- Supervise activities of the front office, middle office, and back-office staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to Private Banking clients.
- Oversee and ensure the flow of the client’s transactions and investments portfolio is in accordance with the client’s mandate.
- Promote the education of clients in the wealth management space, providing personal financial advisory services that enhance investment decisions.
- Review client profiles to ensure investments are in accordance with mandates, risk profiles, and risk appetites.
- Promote the sales and services culture through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation.
- Actively participate in the development of budgets and target as they relate to the Private Banking business and ensure the achievement of monthly and annual targets.
- Authorize capital and current expenditure for the Hub as approved by the GH.
- Ensure Hub operating cost is within approved budget
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
Requirements For Head of Hub Job Recruitment
- Minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree;
- Preference for postgraduate business or related degree or other professional qualification (though not mandatory);
- Training in Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
- Training in Customer Profiling and Risk Assessments
- Minimum 10 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in Asset & Wealth Management or Investment Banking is an advantage
How To Apply For Head of Hub Job
- Proceed to First Bank Application Portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is